Friday, September 25, 2009

whats goin on in the life of naycaaaake

well, school school school

i managed to cram 14 hr school days so i only go twice a wk.

im currently loving my screen printing class and have made few prints like


this is my nwest stencil...its me


as for painting im finishin up this piece


im takin a drawing class as well,its beyond boring...still life non stop. womp womp.


lastly my typography class which is ohhkkkay i guess
few logos and stuff to work on




yuuup just thought i'd share

6 comments:

LEO said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD!
I LOVE IT ALL!




& IM GONNA TRY AND FIND THE WEBSITE FOR THE RING FOR U. I DONT REMEMBER...

LEO said...

I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE RING IS BUT THERES SOME STUFF U MIGHT LIKE ANYWAYS..

www.regencies.com

NayNayGotCakes said...

thanks sweetheart =]

NIC-KIA said...

ur shit neva stank!

Art Fan Ako said...

Love your entries especially the sketch with the hand on your face (that's you, right?). F'ing awesome!

NayNayGotCakes said...

yep thats me! =]

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
LA, cali, United States
thehussleway.tumblr.com