Friday, December 5, 2008

OBEY sale haul

after getting lost on the 57 to the 5 then the 22 and back to the 57 me and lex finally reached there and waited in line for a good 3 HOURS...

i spent a grand total of 113$

most of them are for xmas presents...
except for the jeans and this first shirt
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

by the way...while writing this blog i totally forgot i was watching an ending item on Ebay...so of course i didnt win =[ there goes my Jordan 1's blk n gld....maaaaaan some things are not meant to be...hopefully my time will come...i have searched for these in my size for like 3 yrs WOMP WOMP
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
LA, cali, United States
thehussleway.tumblr.com