Monday, December 22, 2008

SHIIEEET

last night was fuckin amazing!!

i went to the lil wayne concert and keri hilson opened up...
then keisha cole

next up was t pain and i really thought his whole circus act was gonna be wack..but seriously it blewww me away!
it was so funny he even had a midget britney spears

finally weezy came out and it was fuckin DOPE!
he brought DRAKE out i was all happy haha

him and drake did mrs. officer
then keri came back and they did turning me on


BUT WAIIIIT!

as if the night wasnt good enough i spotted the dior cutouts while on the way to the parking lot
so of course i was like damn this girl is killin it in those heels that i've been wanting.she musst be a boss haha.


and i think she heard me talkin about her, so she slighty turned around...and when she did it was none other than MELODY EH$ANI!!!! this chick is my idol, i screamed out her name and wanted to get a pic with her but i really think i scared her so i got shy lol

but really how cool is that?! what a great night =]

2 comments:

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

lol that shits crazy.

A said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want to see drake in concert! :( lol lucky girl ;) and those shoes are fire!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
LA, cali, United States
thehussleway.tumblr.com